A sure bet: Sixel Airports Conference provides wins in KentuckyRead More
EUGENE, OR (November 21, 2016) – Sixel Consulting Group has unveiled a new, easy to navigate website that gives visitors a complete view of Sixel’s service offerings with just a click. The new Sixel website can be viewed at www.sixelconsulting.com. The site’s responsive design makes it easy to access from any device, and full socialRead More
EUGENE, OREGON (May 2, 2016) – Sixel Consulting Group, one of the nation’s leading air service development and airport marketing firms, is pleased to announce the addition of Kaela Harmon as a Marketing and Public Relations Manager. Kaela will be responsible for developing strategic marketing initiatives, public outreach campaigns and stakeholder engagement programs for airportsRead More
EUGENE, OREGON (April 29, 2015) – Sixel Consulting Group, a leading air service development and airport marketing firm, announces the addition of Martin Kammerman. In his role as Director of Air Service Strategy and Development, he will work with client airports and airlines on air service development projects and North American market growth initiatives. Martin joins Sixel after 10Read More
Jeremiah Gerald Joins as Marketing and Regional Development Manager EUGENE, OREGON (September 8, 2014) – Sixel Consulting Group, one of the nation’s leading air service development and marketing firms, announces the hiring of Jeremiah Gerald as a Marketing and Regional Development Manager. Jeremiah will be responsible for developing strategic marketing initiatives and community outreach programs,Read More
- Home - Fly Wenatchee | Pangborn Memorial Airport Another happy airport! Pangborn Memorial Airport has gone live with their new website and its one of a kind. Visit www.flywenatchee.com and tell us what you think.
Pangborn Memorial Airport: General info on the terminal, airlines, flights, ground transportation, webcam, ... 4 Likes
- Sixel Airports Conference, April 2-4, 2017 Melbourne, Florida Here is the news you've been waiting for! Registration for the Spring Sixel Airports Conference is now open to all.
Don't miss this opportunity to meet one-on-one with airline planners and catch up with your colleagues from across the industry.
... 3 Likes
- U.S. Transportation Acting Assistant Secretary Rosenberg Announces Membership of Working Group Sixel Air Service Consultant, Mike Mooney, has been selected to serve on the DOT's new Working Group on Improving Air Service to Small Communities. He is sure to serve the industry well in his new capacity and we're proud to ... 25 Likes
- Delta and Alaska Airlines will end partnership in May 2017 Delta Airlines and Alaksa Airlines are officially ending their partnership beginning May 2017. #AviationNews
Delta will continue its commitment of investment and growth in the Pacific Northwest following a decision by Delta and Alaska Airlines to end their partnership. The ... 1 Comments Juan Esteban Hudorovich https://www.facebook.com/dtegbyr2003/posts/10211764459295881 6 Likes
- Alaska & Virgin America Celebrate Merger with Special Livery at SFO! - AirlineReporter Alaska and Virgin America are officially one company and they're celebrating with commemorative livery. What do you think? More to love? #AviationNews
The merger between Alaska Airlines and Virgin America is finalized. They celebrate with a special livery and some ... 5 Likes
- Sixel Airports Conference Provides Wins in Kentucky Thanks again to Blue Grass Airport for hosting our Fall 2016 conference. We had a fantastic time and it was a huge success for airports and airlines, alike!
50 airports and a dozen airlines met for a series of productive ... 10 Likes
- Chamber Learns About Fairbanks Air Service Ktvf Fairbanks was on hand to talk with our own Jack Penning and Ilona Cambron who were in Fairbanks, AK this week to give air service updates to the community.
We appreciate the Greater Fairbanks Chamber of Commerce for the ... 9 Likes
- Home - Sixel Consulting Group The end of the year can be daunting as airline schedules fluctuate, staff utilize remaining vacation, and weather events arise unexpectedly. While we can’t control the weather, we can help you keep track of what is occurring with your air ... 14 Likes
- The A350-1000 begins its flight test and certification programme Watch the Airbus 350-1000 take off for its first test flight.
#SCG #AviationNews #Airbus #A350 #AVGeek
Airbus made history with the successful first flight of the longest-fuselage member in its A350 XWB jetliner family: the A350-1000, which now enters a ... 2 Likes
- Welcome to the new sixelconsulting.com With a focus on all things airports, Sixel Consulting Group's new online home is your one-stop shop for all of the tools, news, and resources you need to stay ahead in aviation.
Sixel’s new website not only highlights services and ... 12 Likes
- LVIA announces direct service to Fort Lauderdale Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) has a fantastic reason to celebrate: direct service to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport which kicks off February 2017 on Allegiant! Airport officials worked together with Sixel staff to build a compelling case study that paid ... 9 Likes
- Jeremiah Gerald, CM | AviationPros.com Congratulations to Jeremiah Gerald for being recognized as one of Airport Business Magazine's Top 40 Under 40!
Jeremiah has been in the aviation industry since 2001 and has been with Sixel Consulting Group since 2014.
This is a much-deserved recognition ... 7 Comments Tiffany Hart Congrats!Valerie Wise Well deserved. Congratulations!Dawn Hathcock Congrats Jeremiah! Well deserved for sure! 37 Likes
- Orlando Melbourne International Airport Lands 2017 Sixel - National Airport and Airline Conference Be sure to save the date for Sixel's 2017 Spring Airports Conference. The spring conference will take place April 2-4 and will be hosted by MLB (Orlando Melbourne International Airport)!
Just ask Cub fans: there’s something magical about having the ... 9 Likes
- Photos from Sixel Consulting Group's post The 2016 Sixel Fall Airport's conference is officially underway. Thanks to everyone who has joined us at the Blue Grass Airport to make this our largest event, yet! #SixelLex2016 #20YearsOfSixel
Sixel Consulting Group added 2 new photos. 11 Likes
- Allegiant announces nonstop trips from VPS to Las Vegas Allegiant is adding its sixth route to and from Destin - Fort Walton Beach Airport with nonstop service to Las Vegas. #AirportNews #AviationUpdates #SCG
Allegiant is launching a new, nonstop service from the Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) to Las ... 6 Likes
- American Airlines to Begin IFP-PHX Nonstop Service | AviationPros.com Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport announces nonstop service to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport from American Airlines. There is no better way to start the week than with a new route announcement! #AirportNews #AviationUpdates #IFP #SCG
During a recent celebratory luncheon, John ... 12 Likes
- Tucson International Airport - TUS Nonstop flights from Tucson International Airport - TUS to John F. Kennedy International Airport are officially underway. Visit Tucson and El Charro Cafe were on hand celebrate the inaugural flight! Congrats to all who worked so hard to make this ... 4 Likes
- Global Entry is expanding to 9 more airports Global entry is coming to Fairbanks, Alaska and 8 other airports. Now is a great time to sign up and cut your wait time. Plus, Global Entry participants also get TSA #PreCheck advantages. #AviationNews #TSA #SCG 1 Likes
- Love airplanes? Join Aviation Explorer Scouts | AviationPros.com Montgomery Regional Airport - MGM and the Boy Scouts are bringing Aviation Explorers to ninth - to 12th-graders who are interested in learning more about careers in aviation.
We love that they're helping to spread a love for aviation to ... 4 Likes
- North Central West Virginia Airport ViaAir has kicked-off flights from North Central West Virginia Airport! Nonstop service to BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) and Charlotte Douglas International Airport - CLT is officially underway.
#AviationNews #NewRoutes #TeamSCG
And we're off! Beautiful sunrise over our first ViaAir ... 4 Likes
- How Boeing Builds a 737 in Just Nine Days The Boeing 737 accounts for one of every three commercial flights, and there are around 2,000 of them in the air at any given time.
Every one of those planes rolled out of Boeing’s Renton Production Facility, where workers build ... 5 Likes
- New terminal unveiled at Concord airport Concord Regional Airport has unveiled its new terminal. The new terminal was designed with the passenger in mind and features elements that help keep the stresses of travel at a minimum.
"We understand that traveling causes anxiety, and trying to ...
- September 25, 2013